Good Nite Inn West Los AngelesOur charming hotel is conveniently situated on Santa Monica Blvd along the original Route 66 which is lined with entertainment, nightlife, and restaurant options in Westwood, and Century City embodying the culture and history of LA . Visit the beautiful campus of UCLA putting guests in the hub of Bruin territory. Catch a game at Pauley Pavillion, a show at Royce Hall, or a meeting at Luskin Conference Center. Get cultured at the artful Getty Museum or Hammer Museum, or take a stroll along the boardwalk at the some LA’s famous beaches, and enjoy a sunny day at Santa Monica Pier
Why this hotel?The Good Nite Inn West Los Angeles, with its array of services and facilities, has a lot to offer its visitors. Here are the top reasons to choose this hotel:
- Good Nite Inn West Los Angeles is the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy spot to stay during your venture’s in West Los Angeles and Santa Monica
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) A+ rating.
- Staff certified Guest Service Gold Professionals (CGSP) through American Hotel and Lodging Association.
Hotel FacilitiesWe, at Good Nite West Los Angeles, are delighted to serve you in every way we can. Upon request, we provide essential additional services and facilities.
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Free WiFi: Check email + browse the Web
- Mini - Refrigerator
- Outdoor pool
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Cable TV with extended channels
- Air conditioning
- Enhanced High Speed:Video chat, download large files + stream video for 5.95 USD/day
- Touch tone phones
- Writing desk with lamp
- Fax machine
- Copy services
- Bilingual Staff
- Exterior Corridors
- $12 USD per day - 1 vehicle per reservation
- Good Nite Inn is a "Clean the World" hospitality recycling partner